Hey there...An encouragement?

The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying:

‘I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.- Jeremiah 31:3 (NIVUK)

‘And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.’Matthew 28:20 (NIVUK)

In moments of doubt and self-questioning, do you feel spiritually inadequate? It's a common struggle, it is my current struggle but take heart. It's a reminder that, even in moments of doubt or fear, and hopelessness. There's a profound sense of spiritual support and love available to us. God, in His boundless love, has equipped us and keeps equipping us with all the grace necessary to journey through life in His glory. Remember, as Psalm 34:5 assures, those who fix their gaze upon Him radiate with confidence, unburdened by shame.

Reflect on Jeremiah 31:3, where God tenderly declares His everlasting love for us. In every season, His kindness draws us closer to Him, reminding us of our infinite worth in His eyes. Pause on that for a second, He is pleased with you, not because of what you can do, but because of Him staring at you, His image, His likeness. The same voice that spoke light also looked and said to you, "It is very good" & blessed you. This beautifully portrays God's everlasting love and unfailing kindness towards us. This reminder of God's enduring love serves as a balm to the soul, broken & imperfect, reassuring us of our infinite worth in His eyes. Despite our imperfections and struggles, His love remains constant and unwavering, drawing us closer to Him in every season of life.

I have had to intentionally hold fast to the promise of Matthew 28:20 where The Lord assures me of His eternal presence, a comforting assurance that even in my moments of weakness, I am never alone, especially in the storm or in the silence. So, let us embrace His grace, bask in His love, and journey forward, secure in His unfailing companionship. In this verse, we are offered the comforting promise of God's eternal presence. Knowing that God is always with us, even to the end of the age, brings a sense of security and peace. In moments of spiritual inadequacy or weakness, we can take solace in the fact that we are never alone. God's presence sustains us, strengthens us, and guides us through every trial and tribulation.

So dear Friend, this is a reminder that spiritual inadequacy is a reality, but it's not a barrier to God's love and grace. Instead, it's an invitation to draw closer to Him, to lean on His strength, and to trust in His unfailing companionship. In His presence, there's courage to overcome our doubts and insecurities- WHY? Because we are deeply loved and cherished by our Father.

Comments

• edited June 4

"Despite our imperfections and struggles, His love remains constant and unwavering, drawing us closer to Him in every season of life."

This is indeed comforting. Also comforting, is knowing that even in my Spiritual inadequacy, I am still well equipped to rise above it and reposition myself because He looks at me with love.

Thank you for the encouragement, Njabu.

• "There's a profound sense of spiritual support and love available to us. God, in His boundless love, has equipped us and keeps equipping us with all the grace necessary to journey through life in His glory"

It's so humbling to see how much God loves us. He loved us before we loved him he keeps on loving us even though we hurt him. He is concerned with us having time in his presence.

Thank you for the encouragement.